Sunday 24 February 2013

Brace goes to Mexico

This Blog is about my last trip to mexico which was totally crazy!!   I traveled to Playa Del Carmen with my co-star Nic  who I travel with from time to time. This trip was over the holidays.   I discoved Playa when a trip of mine to Cancun was screwed up by a booking agent but I am glad it happend.   Cancun to me is like a college binge drinking place that reminds me of a college bar?  Playa to me is alittle more upscale with good places to have dinner, good beaches and a hand full of good clubs.  It seems to me that the clientele in Playa is alittle more upscale and above 25 for the most part.   Anyhew, Nic and I went out for new years eve to a crazy thumpin party right next to the blue parrot in which we kicked it until 9 am!!!  We then went back to our place took showers and changed into our shorts and went to the blue parrot to hear thumpin house music that was off the hook!   Next thing I know Nic says "Brace, dont talk to that group of guys over there"?  I guess there was some sort of problem?  Next thing I know some guy was talking to me and at the same time one of his friends was yelling at me saying some rude comments for no reason?   I guess these guys were the local drug dealers and they felt threatened by us??   I guess they were surrounding us??  Next thing I know a girl came up to me and grabbed me by the arm and said "Brace, you need to come with me"?  I had never seen this girl before?  I went with her and some of her friends as they led me out of the place.  She told me that they had been watching the whole thing and that these nuts jobs guys were surrounding us???  Good thing they pulled us out :)   They were staying at the Aldea Thai which was a short walk.  Aldea Thai is a very beautiful place which allows guests their own personal pools etc...  Well we spent the next 2 days hangin with these people who were from Boston and had a great time!  Two of the guys are actually very good DJ's that may come to vegas and spin for an event I may be doing with Vegas Royaltys Justin Lu.   Crazy times in Mexico and one word of warning about mexico "Watch your ass and dont go anyplace alone"!!  Especially if your a women!!   Like alot of big cities alot of these fuk head men will drug womens drinks and take advantage of them!!  Be careful in mexico and for that matter at any club!!   Peace out!  Brace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment