Sunday 24 February 2013

Vince Neal opens new strip club in Vegas

I was invited along with cast member Nick Hawk to Vince Neils club opening for his strip club here in Vegas last weekend.  I pull up with date in hand to a red carpet greeting with all the cameras and bling.  I was surprised to see so many cameras and people.  They asked me if I wanted to join the "chaos" of the crowd by going over to Vince but I respectfully declinded as I am not into so much choas if I can avoid it :)  I was surprised when I entered the club to see how it was laid out which was cool!  I had never been there before so I didnt know what to expect.  I noticed alot of people seemed to be dressed in 80's type clothes and even hair styles?   I wasnt sure if it was an 80's party or if it was simply Vinces 80's following?  I didnt notice too many HOT dancers or should I say MY VERSION of hot which is SMOKIN HOT !   I didnt stay very long but all in all it was fun.  The night took a quick turn when Vince was singing on stage and tried to jump from one stage to the other and slipped and fell or should I say rolled and popped up like nothing happend , LMAO after I realized he was ok :)  Vince landed like an ole pro and I am sure it probably wasnt his first fall in his career, LOL.  I happen to read a post or blog of some sort were some hater called Vince a "washed up rock star".   I would rather be a wasted up rock star than to have never been one at all!  Those of us who "choose to be great" kill ourselves sometimes to get were we want to go in life.  We sacrifce behind closed doors and do what others refuse to do. When we screw up and see our careers slow down its in plain sight for the whole world to see and judge! I find that those who say bad things about others are miserable people who are full of envy.   At least those who try can at least say  they tried and those who never tried have the balls to try sit back and talk trash and only wish.  Vince still performs well and has a great time doing it!  Hes financially set and gets all the hot young tail he wants!  Who could ask for more?  Vinces place is on Arville in Las Vegas and its a fun hang out!  Ck it!  Peace out, B

No comments:

Post a Comment