Sunday 24 February 2013

Season 4 of Gigolos is a GO!

I know a lot of rumors have been floating around about season 4 of Gigolos so I thought I would clear things up.  It looks like we will be doing season 4 with all the same cast members from season 3?   There are always negotiation issues but it seems like its all good.  Season 4 will take place in Las Vegas just like the last 3 season.  There is talk of doing Gigs in Miami but I don't see it happening right now? Season 4 will be amazing as everyone is totally stoked about doing it so I am sure it will be full of surprises :;)    I will be launching my new "Nutraceuticals" supplement line on season 4 which is so amazing!!  For those of you who want the answer to aging skin you better tune in!  I have put together THEE most powerful "free radical" scavenger formula on the market! Its called "The Wrinkle Miracle".   The ingredients are proven to fight aging and actually HEAL wrinkles!!  Im also launching "Raspberry Ripped Ketones" which is a formula that is designed to "amp up" your metabolism and help you lose fat! Dr. Oz has made Raspberry ketones popular on his show but my formula is much more!    Next on the list is a "15 day cleanse" that will clean you out and help you lose toxic build up!  Next is a MEGA prostate formula that I put together with the best and most powerful ingredients know to help keep the prostate healthy and strong.  The star ingredient is Beta-sitosterol which is 3000 times more potent than saw pawmetto and actually blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT which makes you lose your hair!!  Works for women as well!  Last but not least is a MEGA Multi Vitamin designed for both Men and Women which is loaded with a fruit complex, veggie complex along with all the essential vitamins and minerals!  More to come :)  You will be able to see my products on www.Braceland.Tv    Have a good holiday and remember, if your traveling to Vegas you can get the best deals by going to www.FullAccessVegas.com     Thanks for your support and have a happy holiday and a great new year!!  Brace    PS.  I will be hosting at the Chateau after party for AVN Jan 19th along with Gigolo Nick :)   Should be a riot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment