Sunday 24 February 2013

Vegas Pool Party

 I went to my second Vegas pool party a couple of sundays ago but wont mention which one for obvious reasons.   The music was lound but sounded good with all the same sites like drunkin women fallin all over the place with 10 times more men than women following them around trying to pick out the weakest from the heard :)   Its fun to watch.  The servers are all very sexy girls and fun for ME to watch ;)   All and all its fun to do once in awhile but seems alittle more of a tourist trap.  If you dont mind paying $15.00 for a drink then go do it up.  My friend Justin who owns Vegas Royalty had a B-day celebration so it was all good! If you like cool clothes check out his store in the Vanetian.  It wasnt long before I noticed some TOOL spitting all over the place right in front of our booth?   It was some wanna be clown with all the dumb ass bling thinkin he was big pimpin acting like a fool!  No big deal though? It was 5pm and  as we all made our way out of the party some CLOWN basically pushed me aside while he pulled a girl behind him and sure enough it was the wanna be spitter with all his gaudy bling!  Im thinkin to myself what a fuckin tool and if I was not in such control of myself I would had slammed his drunkin ass to the ground and put him in a submission hold that he would have never forgot !  Anyway we walk up to get our cars which were in Valet and the fuckin CLOWN wanna be walked right up to the front of the line were he got into a pushing match with some guy he stepped in front of??  My god, this guy was such as asshole!  Next thing you know security was all there trying to control this wanna be ghetto fool who happen to have a 4 door Maserati.  I guess he thought he was entited or something?  After this idiot made a scene for about the 10th time that day he finally crawled into his car with some drunk bimbo and drove off.   I have seen this time and time again how these types of idiots start confrontations, fights, and all kinds of problems and then when they get their ass kicked or arrested they blame everyone else but the low budget idiots they are!   Staff inside the pool party should have ejected this ass hole alot earlier and this is one of the reasons I dont go to places like that very oftern.  I dont like being around out of control people because you dont what they will do next?  Maybe in the next 100 years these types of people will learn how to act in a civilized world??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment