Sunday 24 February 2013

Last week of Filming Season 4 of Gigolos

 It went by quick but it wasn't easy!  We went fast and furious this season as the days were spent at many different locations with much to do ( I cant wait to sleep!).   Producers are saying that season 4 is by far better than the rest :)  I believe it as the stories and synergy between us  seems to mesh very well like a fine tuned engine.  We added a new guy named "Bradley" who is southern and he adds a nice twist to the mix.  Producers are predicting that Season 4 of Gigs will be released sometime in May?   I was asked again to be on the soup two weeks ago were I co hosted a stint with New York (Tiffany) that was a pre Valentine show which talked about the best gift for your partner.   As you may already have thought our stint went totally sexual and the producers of the SOUP even with editing wouldn't release it???   New York is a naughty women and has NO FILTER!!  I was contacted by the producers who told me they were airing and quick marketing piece I did for my new male enhancement "ROAR" which is to air Tuesday night Feb 19th?  I may be launching a new condom soon so be on the look out?  My product line of Nutraceuticals is going well and I haven't even done any advertising other than FB and Twitter.  My 15 day cleanse, HGH product, Raspberry "ripped" keytones and my Wrinkle miracle are selling like hot cakes because they work!  All of my clients who ordered the Raspberry ketones with the 15 day cleanse along with the digestive enzyme flush  are reporting to me that they have lost up to 15 pounds in two weeks!!   I know what works and soon everyone will know "what they don't want you to know" about how to really lose weight!!  Take care and thanks for your support!  You can see my products at www.braceland.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment